Parker continues to do well. He has now been removed from oxygen support, and is doing great. The only support he is receiving now is pain medication and they're using his feeding tube at the end of the day to make up for whatever he doesn't eat with the bottle. He's looking cuter and cuter, and his homecoming is becoming more of a reality. Of course the doctors won't assign a date to his dismissal, but it seems to be about a week or two away!
Make sure to check out the new pictures
here.
5 comments:
i'm so happy for you guys! you're almost there.
Thanks for updating! I've been checking maniacally for days! We are so excited for little Parker! We continue to pray for him.
Whooohoo! It's always so good to see the updates. As you can tell from my every comment, I check the blog at LEAST once daily. Prayers will keep on rollin' your way! Hugs!
~Brenda~
Yay! He looks soooooooo adorable! I love the way he looks at you guys! It's nice to see your smiling faces!
glad to hear that Parkers making good progress.
Post a Comment