No longer will Parker's age be counted in terms of weeks. He's officially 1 month old! It's been a great month too. We have been so blessed, and it seems we will be blessed to have him for the rest of our lives. Since he's come home, he's already had his medication dosage reduced, and has had many firsts. First night in his new cradle, first exploding diaper up his back, first bath, first tummy time, first car ride, first time watching tv, and first Dr's visit since returning home.
We were so excited to bring him home, then when we got there, we thought "now what"? It's true there aren't too many activities to do with him, but Parker still managages to keep us plenty busy - and we're loving every minute of it. In between feeding, awake time, putting to sleep and then getting everything else done around the house done while he's sleeping, there's plenty of time to adore him.
9 comments:
HOW ADORABLE!!! Glad to know things are going so great at home! Happy 1 month! xoxo
Happy Monthday to you, Parker!!! Congratulations on having a normal day with the little guy, Mommy & Daddy. We look forward to the day you say, "ok to see him." We will wait!! We want to keep everyone healthy! How's Mom and Dad?
Thats great news that youve got the little guy home. And I am happy he has provided you with an exploding diaper. Those are great fun. Were all looking forward to meeting the kiddo when hes ready to get social.
He is so so cute! We are excited for his first "meet the Wilkes" time!!!
I just saw that Mark had already commented...haha, oops! Still excited to meet him!
He is soooo cute! I so remember that "now what" moment!
Enjoy your sweet little boy! I can't wait to meet him!
I'm guessing from the 400 plus hits you guys have got in the last 2 weeks, that we all can't wait to hear more. I hope the internet fairy shows up soon . . . We miss you guys!!
He is ADORABLE just like his parents :o)
Congrats on One Month with the coolest guy around!
~K and M
Parker is just precious! I am so glad that he recovered so well from his surgeries! What a little trooper. I am sure you are so glad to have him home. Hope you guys are doing well and getting lots of sleep! Take care!
~devon, jesse and aida
Post a Comment