Parker has had an exciting couple of weeks. He celebrated his 2 month birthday at the pediatricians office getting his first set of shots, he made his debut at church (in above outfit), met a few of his cousins and mommy's friends, got a visit from his Vovo from Utah, and spent a day in the ER. Friday night he starting coughing and sneezing. So on Saturday we called the pediatrician. He wanted us to go to the ER since he is a cardiac baby and get checked. After a few chest x-rays and 6 hours of waiting, we found out he has an upper respiratory virus. He will have to get a lot of rest and stay inside for awhile to get over this illness and we will have to be more cautious and keep washing our hands; along with our visitors. He is gaining weight, currently weighing in at 10lbs 7oz and is now a whopping 2ft tall! He is also giving us tons of smiles and starting to coo a lot more. He is so cute!
We have added tons more pictures from the last couple of weeks here.
If you would like to leave us a comment you no longer need to create an account. We would love to hear from you.
5 comments:
Yay!! Love looking through all those adorable pictures!! He looks more and more like Trevor everyday, minus Sheena's adorable smile!! Room is so adorable! 1 month and we'll be home. We're doing all we can to stay healthy, and I will send some healthy vibes your way! We love you!
Great pictures. I haven't been by because I've been around sick people. Trying to stay well to come over when Adrianne is here... or have you over to our house. Good to know you are all doing well. Hugs~
I'm so cool I'm leaving a comment. I'm not good at blogging yet. Hope Lil P is feeling better. Love the tie and shirt. He is ready for his first job interview. Call me for din din this week Sheena!
Love,
Auntie Kates.
Sheena, Trev, and Parker! Wow! Everybody looks happy and healthy! Praise God:) He's soo cute...you guys must be so proud! Give him a hug for us. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Love,
The Littlejohns
I hope things are going well. I was just thinking of you guys and hoping you are enjoying Parker's first Christmas!
Post a Comment